1. For this week’s discussion, read the student model essay starting on page 279 of your textbook, and answer Question for Analysis #3 in the form of a discussion post:”In the third paragraph, and then later in the final paragraph, Mirham begins to discuss how the two cultures he compares seem to have differing values. What differences does he see? Do you agree with his observations? Which values, in your opinion, are most important?”2…For this week’s Composing Exercises, you will start thinking about classification. Read pp. 40-44Read pp. 267-272.Read through the freewriting exercise, “Writing Assignment for Classification” on p. 269.Choose two of the categories listed on p. 269 and write two separate paragraphs classifying the types described.3…Complete weekly grammar exercises here.4…Complete the weekly exercises and review this week’s lesson before attempting this quiz.Note: Quiz must be submitted by 11:59pm at the end of Week 4. Please contact the instructor should you need access to take the quiz late after this date.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.