1. Read page 155, Exercise #1. Think about the poor memorandum examples listed in the Reading Assignment.Now, assume you are “Elizabeth Grider,” the new employee at Civil Engineering Associates. You want to “fit in” with your co-workers, but the Friday working lunch at Coasters makes you very uncomfortable. Think about what you want to say to your boss, Robert Davidson about how you feel, and offer alternatives.Consider the examples of a poorly written memo and suggestions for improvement. For example, starting the memo with a personal attack or taking too much time to state the purpose of the memo leaves the reader confused and angry. The Case 7-2 Instructional Memo (pp. 146-147) is a good example of how you could structure your response to Davidson, but address the Friday lunch situation, rather than rental car procedures.Tip: Your memo could include much of the information in the 3rd paragraph of the exercise, to consider that readers of the memo should be “overinformed” or be told again what they already know about the circumstances (don’t be redundant however!).Note: The response above should be directed to the individual in the exercise, and not to Dr. Dallas.2. The last sentence in the memo should indicate whether you have completed this assignment on your own, or have received outside assistance. [This sentence is required and 15 points will be deducted if not provided.]3. Open MS Word, select a blank document (do not use a template!), and write your memo in 200 to 500 words, using the chapter discussion points as guides.4. Make sure to single-space your document. Check the Paragraph menu for Before & After spacing, and Line spacing:
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.