8.2 EssayWriter a short essay (minimum of 300 words, you may exceed the minimum) on the following: Why is higher education for police officers controversial? Should the requirements for becoming an officer include post-secondary education? Why or why not? Defend your position and provide rationales for and against post-secondary education.Minimum of two (2) references/resources are required.RubricEssay Rubric (1)Essay Rubric (1)CriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent40.0 ptsProficient – Response is relevant, complete and relates to the essay question. Response is personal and supported by the Learning Materials. Meets or exceeds the minimum number of pages.20.0 ptsAdequate – Response relates to discussion question, but does not exhibit basic comprehension of the readings, minimal reference to material. Initial post meets minimum number of pages.0.0 ptsInadequate – Response contains very little reference to the essay question and fails to demonstrate any understanding of Learning Materials. Response is not substantive. Fails to meet minimum word count.40.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeClarity30.0 ptsProficient – Uses clear, concise and easy to understand language and terminology. Is well written using complete sentences with minimal spelling and grammatical errors. Resources are accurately cited where applicable.20.0 ptsAdequate – Is adequately written and most terms are used correctly. Resources are accurately cited where applicable.0.0 ptsInadequate – Is poorly written, includes many misspellings and mistakes, difficult to understand and terms and names are use incorrectly. Resources are not cited where applicable.30.0 ptsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIntegration of Course Content20.0 ptsProficient – Integration of course content into responses is evident. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Learning Materials and is able to apply that understanding to the response. Response reflects a clear understanding of the Learning Materials.10.0 ptsAdequate – Ideas are applied, but not well developed or integrated. Demonstrates some knowledge and understanding of Learning Materials and is somewhat able to apply that understanding to the response.0.0 ptsInadequate – No evidence of integration of course content. Fails to demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of the Learning Materials. Response is not supported and does not reflect Learning Materials.20.0 ptsTotal Points: 90.0
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.