38 ProfilesConley’s (2010) research for the book College and Career Ready included site visits to dozens of schools across the country that were preparing large numbers of students for college. Eight schools are highlighted in the book. The entire group of 38 schools is profiled in Creating College Readiness: Profiles of 38 Schools That Know How(EPIC, 2009). Choose one of the 38 schools and analyze why Conley chose the school for inclusion in his work.Explain in 4-5 well-written paragraphs how your selected school addresses the four keys of college readiness.What barriers did the school face and how are they addressed?Are there examples of college readiness presented in the profile for your local school? Explain.Support your statements with evidence from the required studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.Click here for information on course rubrics.ReferencesConley, D. T. (2010). College and career ready: Helping all students succeed beyond high school. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.Educational Policy Improvement Center (EPIC). (2009). Creating college readiness: Profiles of 38 schools that know how. Retrieved from http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED537875.pdf
EDDL625 Concordia University-Portland Good Teaching Is Not Good Enough
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.