1. Do a quick online search for recent litigation (within the last 5 years) against an organization/employer under the Equal Pay Act of 1963. Feel free to use secondary sources such as a story from the media. Give the name of the case, short description of the facts and the result. 2. Do a quick online search for recent litigation (within the last 5 years) against an organization/employer for religious discrimination under the Civil Rights Act of 1963/1964. Feel free to use secondary sources such as a story from the media. Give the name of the case, short description of the facts and the result. 3. Finally, is there a biblical principle implicated in the area?This exercise is not meant to make research attorneys out of everyone, but to show how this area of law is impacting organizations everyday.It’s NOT required, but if you want to use a tool lawyers use to research legal questions, spend some time on our library’s excellent website and search using LexisNexis. You can find it in the database list on the web site. Finally, for fun (it’s completely optional), I’ve attached a brief overview on how to do research using LexisNexis: CommonLegalAssignments_2013.pdf
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.