provide critical feedback to two article related to the pdf i sent to you 100+ each(1) The main difference between positive and negative freedom lies in the definitions of those two philosophical political terms. Positive freedom can be described as the individual freedom to achieve our goals while negative freedom deals with the individual freedom from coercion and interference from others. Though both of these terms deal with individual freedom, they can be independent from each other. For example, one can have negative freedom and no positive freedom. An example of positive freedom can be the personal development of an individual whether it be through self-realization, personal growth, or maximizing one’s potential. Utilizing a variety of self-resources (e.g., personality, mindful thinking, etc), one can increase the ability to maintain and grow personal development. On the other hand, negative freedom deals with the absence of external rules on an individual such as laws or policies. For example, freedom of speech is an example of negative freedom to an extent. US citizens are able and protected to speak their minds and express their thoughts; however, opinions of others may interfere and criticize them (which may lower positive freedom). Many people have negative freedom (e.g. being a certain citizen of a nation comes with rights); however, not all are able to have or have access to positive freedom due to other factors. Due to this specific example, negative and positive freedom may be similar; however, they are independent of each other. (2) What is the difference between positive and negative freedom? According to the class content, positive freedom is the individual freedom to achieve our goal, and the negative freedom is the individual freedom from coercion and inference from others. In my opinion, the difference between these is if one’s freedom is affected by other things, the outside factor beyond oneself, or not. For example, people has the freedom to chase happiness, and this is the positive freedom since his’ freedom of chasing happiness has no restriction or is not affected by outside factors. On the other hand, one has the freedom of not being insulting by others, and this is the negative freedom because he mentions something outside of him.
Difference Between Positive and Negative Freedom Response
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.