1st page: Milestone 3 has two parts but are combined into one project. In Part A you should discuss the legal structure of your company (is it a sole proprietorship, a corporation, a LLC, etc.) and why. Then, in Part B imagine that the bank approved you for the $2,000,000 loan to start your business. Prepare a budget sheet to show how you would use this money. Remember you must think about where your business will be housed, as well as other expenses (owned or rented property, utilities, equipment needs, inventory, supplies, overhead and employees). Thinking about a typical income statement and balance sheet can help guide you identify items you will need to cover in your budget. 2nd and 3rd page: An executive summary, while written last, is the first part of a business plan. This document is what the executives will read to determine if the business plan has merit and may determine whether or not they will read the entire business plan. The executive summary covers all the key points of the business plan.
Delta Limited Company Budget and Business Plan Project
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.