Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).Now it is time to elaborate on the rest of the marketing plan for the new product. Be specific. Make sure that all of the pieces of your plan are consistent with each other and are designed to meet the needs and wants of your target customers.Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.The board members were very impressed with your presentation and how you are moving through the product development process. Michelle is ready now to start looking at the promotional part of the plan. She has been reading technical publications that laud the advantages of high-tech or digital promotional tools (i.e., Internet, social media, blogs, etc.) over traditional approaches (i.e., TV, radio, newspapers, and magazines) to reach potential customers. You catch up with her in her office before she leaves on a business trip.’Michelle, I want to speak to you about the e-mail you sent regarding the promotional tools we should consider for the new product,’ you say.”I have a few minutes before I have to leave,’ she says. “Go ahead.””Well, I agree that digital media is the trend, but I think traditional advertising and promotion should still have a place in the plans,” you say. “I know you don’t have time now, but I would like to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of each type of promotional tool as they relate to the target segment and branding strategy. When can we get together and talk about this?””I really do want to talk about this,” she says. “I need to know what type of media you think would be best for MM’s new product. Can send me an e-mail with your thoughts on the subject and I’ll read it on the plane? We can get together when I get back to finalize the choices.””Thanks, Michelle. I will do that,” you say.Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?What clarification do you need regarding the posting?What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?The materials found in the M.U.S.E. may help you with this assignment. Additional information is also provided in the Lessons From Experience found at the following link:Targeting the Museum MarketFor assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Deliverable Length: 400-600 words + 2 responses (100 words)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.