Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).Students will be expected to post their initial Discussion Board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.Now that Michelle has all of the pieces of her marketing plan in place, the board is ready to see the final plan. She is apprehensive about this because the board needs to approve the plan for it to move forward. It is imperative that the plan addresses all of the marketing issues discussed to this point, and that it also includes a discussion of how MM will measure the success of the plan after it has been implemented. Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400-600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.Michelle is happy with how the plan is being put into place. The date and time for the final board meeting has been set when she calls you. “How will we know if the new product launch is a success?” she asks. “How will we know if what you have suggested really worked? Since I started this company as an entrepreneur years ago, I feel like everything that happens here is my fault or my responsibility. Does that make sense?”“You’ve been so supportive to me during this whole process,” you say. “Leave it to me. I’ll think about what you’ve said over the long weekend and I’ll be ready to sit down and discuss the details as I prepare the final draft of the plan.”Based on your original goals and the plan you are putting into place, what will you tell Michelle? What will you measure to determine whether or not your new product plan for MM is a success? What about a contingency plan? Do you need to make recommendations for MM if things do not go the way you hope and expect them to? Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about his or her Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:What did you learn from your classmate’s posting? What additional questions do you have after reading the posting? What clarification do you need regarding the posting? What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings? The materials found in the M.U.S.E. may help you with this assignment. Additional information is also provided in the Lessons From Experience found at the following links:Seeking a Loan for a Start-UpHigh Customer Concentration Proves FatalFor assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Deliverable Length: 400-600 words + 2 responses (100 words each)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.