1. What are the dierences among the three:(1) boxplot (2) scatter plot (3) Q-Q plot?2. Assume a base cuboid of 10 dimensions contains only two base cells:(1) (a1; a2; a3; b4; :::; b19; b20), (2) (b1; b2; b3; :::; b19; b20),where ai 6= bi for any i. The measure of the cube is count.(a) How many nonempty aggregated cells a complete cube will con-tain?(b) How many nonempty aggregated cells an iceberg cube will con-tain if the condition of the iceberg cube is count 2″?(c) How many closed cells in the full cube?3. Since items have dierent values and expected frequencies of sale, itis desirable to use group-based minimum support thresholds set up byusers. For example, one may set up a small min support for the groupof diamonds but a rather large one for the group of shoes. Outline anApriori-like algorithm that derive the set of frequent items ecientlyin a transaction database.4. For mining correlated patterns in a transaction database, all condence() has been used as an interestingness measure. A set of items fA1;A2; :::;Akgis strongly correlated ifsup(A1;A2; :::;Ak)max(sup(A1); :::; sup(Ak)) min 1where min is the minimal all condence threshold and max(sup(A1); :::sup(Ak))is the maximal support among that of all the single itemsBased on the equation above prove that if current k-itemset cannotsatisfy the constraint, its corresponding (k+1)-itemset cannot satisfyit either.5. What are the major dierences among the three:(1) information gain (2) gain ratio (3) foil-gain6. What are the major dierences between:(1) bagging (2) boosting?7. Given 50 GB data set with 40 attributes each containing 100 distinctvalues , and 512 MB main memory in a laptop, outline an ecientmethod that constructs decision trees ecientlym, and answer the fol-lowing questions explicitly:(a) How many scans of the database does your algorithm take if themaximal depth of decision tree derived is 5?(b) How do you use your memory space in your tree induction?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.