15:Rental Car Data LoadRentalCarTransaction.javaUsing the provided Rental Car Class – Load the data to produce the results similar as given below.To do this, you will need to do the following. This should all be done the RentalCarTransaction() constructor.1. Load the values for this class using the setter methods. LocalDate items do not need to be set – only Strings and numeric data.2. You will need to create the toString method for the Address class. Otherwise you may only see getPickupLocation()=RentalCarTransaction$Address@57baeedfSee Eclipse – Generating toString from Week 13 Things to Know if needed: When creating data for the addresses, the DropOffLocation needs to be the same as the PickupLocation. (Hint – try to avoid duplicate code)3. Load the startMileage for the RentalTransaction instance by calling the getCurrentMileage() from the carToRent instance. Note the same values for getCurrentMileage on the first line and getStartMileage on the last line.4. Display the toString result of the is class (RentalTransaction) There should be no ‘null’ or -1 values. The program is runnable as-is. Your task is to load the data with reasonable values.RentalCarTransaction [getCarToRent()=Automobile [getAutoManufacturer()=Chevy, getModel()=Monte Carlo, getCurrentMileage()=2250, getModelYear()=2019, getSeatingCapacity()=4, getVIN()=G4343243243432], getPaymentInfo()=FormOfPayment [getCardProviderName()=VISA, getCardUser()=Professor Keith, getCreditCardNumber()=4234123412341234, getCVC()=888, getExpirationDate()=2020-05-31], getPickupLocation()=Address [getLocationName()=Airport, getStreet1()=100 Airport Lane, getStreet2()=Building G, getCity()=Dallas, getStateCode()=TX, getZipCode()=75555], getDropOffLocation()=Address [getLocationName()=Airport, getStreet1()=100 Airport Lane, getStreet2()=Building G, getCity()=Dallas, getStateCode()=TX, getZipCode()=75555], getStartDate()=2019-04-30, getEndDate()=2019-04-30, getStartMileage()=2250, getEndMileage()=2800]
Dallas County Community Rental Car Transaction Java Programming Project
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.