Prompt: Who is Jesus?Write the paper with knowing that I am a Muslim and I know %50 of Jesus live. Guideline: 4-5pages, Double Spaced1st summarize for me in 1-2 paragraphs “who you believe Jesus to be before taking this class?”2nd – define for me in 2-3 paragraphs the difference between the historical Jesus (the one based on scholarly work and primary sources) and the faith Jesus (the one that is based of tradition and primary sources).3rd Who is Jesus according to your reading of the textbook and the bible (The Gospels and Paul’s Letters)? – 2-3 paragraphs4th- Opinion has your view of Christianity, and this Jesus expanded/ evolved from the beginning of this summer session? 1-2 paragraphsObjective of this reflection:The aim is to see how information of the new testament has expanded or helped to inform our view of the Christian world better than when we began the class.Grade:10% Grammar/Mechanics/MLA70% following prompt5% Turned in on time15% Interaction with the resources (Bible and Powell Textbook) NO- need for any other outside sources.No need for works cited. Just use in text citations. E.G. (Powell, ##)- Textbook or (1 Cor. 12:1-5) -BibleIf you use outside resources please provide a works cited pageTotal 100% = 10% of final grade
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.