Prior to beginning this discussion, examine the Problem Analysis Chart (Step 8) in Crime Analysis for Problem Solvers in 60 Small Steps (Links to an external site.) (assigned reading for Week 2) and the Twenty Five Techniques of Situational Prevention (Links to an external site.) chart. In an initial post of at least 400 words, identify a crime or criminal issue that you believe has a law enforcement solution. Note that the recommended resources include certain pages from the National Crime Prevention Council website that include content on diversity awareness. Using content from this source, or from other relevant credible professional, government, or scholarly sources, identify how a crime prevention technique could address diversity awareness objectives.Propose a potential solution to the crime or criminal issue that you identified, in terms of reducing the possibility of the crime occurring, and in terms of addressing diversity awareness objectives.Discuss data from a credible or scholarly source that provides insight on the effectiveness of methods that have been used to address the crime or criminal issue that you identified. It may be helpful to think about how such findings might relate to your proposed solution. Note that this source must be distinct from sources used in the written assignment for Week 3. You may use this source as a resource for your Final Paper.Explain how methods for your proposed solution could effectively reduce the possibility of the crime occurring and address diversity awareness objectives.If the methods are effective, what is the expected result on social and criminal justice?Support your post with examples from your required reading material and /or other sources, and provide in-text citations according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Your initial post must include (as sources for your discussion), in addition to the course text, the assigned web page and a minimum of one additional source. The additional source may be either a scholarly or credible source. Consult the Ashford University Library’s Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table which offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
CRJ305 Ashford University Twenty Five Techniques Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.