**THIS ASSIGNMENT HAS 2 PARTS**This assignment is designed to help students analyze and interpret primary and/or secondary data and research. First, students will be provided with a marketing report that allows for preparing basic executive level data insights. Second, they will be allowed to pick a company and product or service. This assignment will help prepare students for the development of their marketing plan. Students will be creating a marketing plan (refer to Marketing Plan and Outline document) so they may want to choose a company and product or service that has data readily available or where they can use demographic/psychographic data to provide insights. Assignment StepsPart 1:Analyze the Week 1 Business Growth Overview data set. This is a marketing report generated by an analyst for the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Marketing at a large corporation. The analyst is new and has provided summary data but no insights or commentary for the SVP.Construct a minimum 525-word memorandum for the SVP providing insights and commentary. The memorandum should include your analysis of the following:Major areas of increase and decrease in revenue or type and/or category of businessTrends that are evident in terms of revenue or type and/or category of businessInsights that would help formulate marketing strategies to either continue growth or reverse declineAdditional analysis you (if you were SVP) would like to build a marketing goal and strategy or strategies (and why) Part 2: Select a global or multi-regional (does business in more than one country) company and one of its products or services that will serve as the basis for your marketing plan. You should obtain two years of annual reports as well as two years of 10K reports (provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s business and financial condition and includes audited financial statements) for your data source. Once you have selected your product or service, you must define the size and type of your selected company that provides the product or service (available from annual reports). This need not be elaborate but must include total number of employees, production volume, distribution methods, and so forth. Record this information in a summary document as outlined below. Company and product selection is a critical part of this project. You must ensure your proposed company can implement the marketing methods discussed in Marketing Management. Prepare a minimum 175-word summary document and send it to your instructor as a record of your selection. The summary document should include the following:Name of CompanyLocation of Company HeadquartersName of Product or Service selectedGeneral description of company (number of employees, revenue, type of ownership, web page, etc.)General description of product or serviceFormat your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Construct a minimum 525-word memorandum for the SVP providing insights and commentary. Select a global or multi-regional (does business in more than one country) company and one of its products or services that will serve as the basis for your marketing p
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.