Post Journal: Dealing With Your Own AngerHow you personally deal with failure is key to promoting a culture of fearless competitors.Reflect on the following:As a coach, how do you deal with failure on the floor? What is your reaction? Explain.How can your reaction affect the confidence of your athletes? Explain.Is it possible to teach when you are reacting in a way that appears emotionally out of control? Explain.Describe a time you lost your cool on the sideline. What was the result? (If you have not personally experienced this scenario, describe one you have witnessed.)What do you feel is the difference between passion and anger from a coach?Describe how you might move towards a strategy of dealing with your own anger/emotions that will best serve your athletes and your program.Separating your identity from the game, finish your journal with a statement related to using your emotions in an intentional and proactive manner of who you want to be as a coach. (Possible format: I am a coach who is…. I will…. My intentions are….)Support your statements with evidence from the Required Studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.
Concordia University Nebraskia Dealing With Anger as A Coach Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.