Please write a small response for each discussion question. `use one reference for each.1.As mentioned in earlier discussions, in the colonial days, slavery was actually present in the North in the late 1700s (and in some places, until the early 1800s). However, these northern regions used slavery sparingly, and often mostly for domestic service. This differed from the South, where slaves were used on a massive scale, and often in agricultural plantation settings. At the end of the Revolutionary War, many of these states had outlawed slavery. It’s also interesting to note that several slave states – Missouri, Kentucky, and Maryland – actually remained in the Union during the Civil War.2.The Fugitive Slave Law was hated by many Northerners in the 1850s. Not only did it outrage them that slaves runaway slaves could be captured in the North and brought back to the South, but worse, they were legally obligated under the law to aid in the apprehension of escaped slaves. The law helped to strengthen the growth of abolitionism in the North, and also led to an expansion of the “Underground Railway” system, which helped escaped slaves travel north to freedom in Canada.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.