1. You should know by now that MIS is a broad field and many topics are eligible for inclusion. There is a broad array of topics in management information systems – effect of MIS on organizational behavior or business strategy, electronic commerce, database marketing, Internet marketing, artificial intelligence, the latest developments in hardware, Big data, 3-D printing, net neutrality, CRM, ERP SCM, Security, Crypto currencies, blockchain; just to name a few. You can write on anything in the field of MIS that interests you. Feel free to visit with me about your topic and paper design. I have read many term papers and have served on an Honors papers committee, so I have plenty of experience in this area. I have also authored articles in my field.2. As you might imagine, I enjoy reading a paper that attempts to apply the theories and principles learned during the course, to the subject of interest. For example you may wish to analyze how a firm might be using certain MIS technologies to attain competitive advantage. Let’s say a paper about Amazon.com’s business model and how its management is attempting to generate profits using Customer Relationship Management programming. I am not looking for perfection but, you should show an understanding of the concepts that you are applying rather than just telling a story.3. Feel free to have me critique parts of the paper as you are writing it, for feedback before you turn it in. Beware, good feedback takes time, the sooner you get it to me the better. If everybody wants a critique and waits until the last minute, there will not be any time for meaningful feedback.4. A digital copy of your term paper is due by 11:59 PM, May 3rd, it is due via Blackboard (it will be submitted for a plagiarism check). This due date will not be changed; any late papers will be not be accepted. 5. The paper must be a minimum of eight (8) pages (double-spaced, don’t play games with font sizes and margins) with seven (7) different references. You must use American Psychological Association citation style. I suggest The Owl Online Writing lab for help with citations: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01… The paper should also have a title page. You may only cite Wikipedia once.6. The Writing Center: Students in this course are encouraged to utilize the Writing Center while drafting their writing assignments. The Arkansas State University Writing Center is a comfortable learning space in which ALL members of the A-State community can receive feedback on their writing. Qualified, friendly writing consultants will help you at any stage of the process, from deciphering assignment sheets to providing feedback on writing projects that are nearly finished, and will help you with any writing occasion, whether it be personal, academic, or professional. The Writing Center is located on the Dean B. Ellis Library’s first floor in the Learning Commons and is open Monday and Tuesday until 8, Wednesday 10-5, Thursdays 10-4, and Fridays 10-3. You can utilize the center by walking in, setting up an appointment in person or via phone at (870) 972-3451 during business hours, scheduling weekly appointments with the same tutor, or attending one of our Discipline Drop-In Hours across campus. We now also do Skype sessions. For more information, visit:http://www.astate.edu/college/humanities-and-socia….
CIT3013 Arkansas State University Management Information Systems Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.