1,Re-read chapter 1. Then read the article Childhood victimization and subsequent risk for promiscuity, prostitution, and teenage pregnancy: A prospective study (Widom & Kuhns, 1996). In a narrative format of 750 or more words, identify: (a) the research problem (what the authors were studying), (b) research design, (c) data-gathering strategy, (d) any hypotheses, (e) dependent variable(s), (f) independent variable(s), and (g) how key dependent and independent variables were operationalized (defined and measured)http://vcampbethel.blob.core.windows.net/public/Courses/MCJ_5400/Unit_1/Unit1-WidomKuhns.pdf2.In your own words, accurately define each of the following terms: theories, concepts, hypothesis, and paradigm. Be detailed in your answer giving examples to illustrate each term. In Widom and Kuhns, identify one concept that was treated as multidimensional. How do you know?3.What other independent and dependent variables do you think should have been considered by Widom and Kuhns in their research? How would you operationalize (define and measure) those variables?4. Summarize the findings of Widom and Kuhns’ (1996) research. How clearly were statistical data presented and discussed? Were the results substantively important?5. As the newly appointed director of research for your agency, you and your team decide to attend the NIH Office of Extramural Research’s (NIH) online training course on the basics of human subjects research protections issues. After re-reading chapter 2, go to the public access NIH site at THIS LINK and complete the training course in protecting human research participants. Write an executive summary to the Chief/Sheriff/Warden concerning the protocols your team will follow as they relate to the key ethical issues of human subject research (minimum word count is 300 words).edi
Childhood Victimization And Teenage Pregnancy Criminal Law Article Review
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.