1. When looking at complexity in policy-making, chapter 4 has provided an illustration to offer insights to future business leaders to understand that, despite the inherent unpredictability of environments, organisms survive and develop intricate webs of interdependence in terms of their ecologies due to the adaptive capacities of organisms that allow them to self-organize. According to the author’s assessment, what’s the importance of this scenario to the policy-making process? Briefly explain.2. Chapter 5, Figure 5.1 is an illustration of the future state of practice of systems modeling and simulation. With this mind, the adoption of recent, current and expected innovations could result in the future of the art of systems modeling. From this illustration, we have learned that it would be possible to simultaneously use multiple hypotheses to achieve different goals that could include the search for deeper understanding and policy insights, experimentations in virtual laboratories, future oriented-explorations, robust policy design, and robustness testing under deep uncertainty. From the assessment by the authors, what are the main advantages of using multiple models? Briefly explain.TEXT BOOK: https://www.rug.nl/about-us/who-are-we/sustainability/greenoffice/cursus/myth3/policypracticeanddigitalscience.pdfNote: I will post peers post once i recieved mine and posted in thread
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.