1st assignment: Costs of Poor CommunicationThe purpose of this discussion post is to consider the costs of poor communication in business contexts.For your initial discussion post, due end-of-day Thursday, research an example of poor or ineffective communication in a business context and write a post about it. In your post, include the following:A brief description of the scenario–what happened that the communication example was needed and what the communication was.URL, attachment, or citation of the scenario.For your response, due end-or-day Saturday, like the example you think is the most effective example of poor communication in a business context. Then, in the comments, explain why you think it is the most effective example of poor communication using the concepts provided in our textbook.The supporting materials for this assignment include:Chapter 1: “Succeeding in Business Communication”Chapter 2: “Adapting Your Message to Your Audience”2nd assignment: On Boarding Message and ResponseThe purpose of this discussion post is to provide you the opportunity to get to know your peers, and begin the process of building social capital. You’re being asked to write a discussion post introducing yourself, your personal and/or professional interests, your educational background, and your professional aspirations and/or background.Your initial discussion post, due end-of-day Thursday, should include the following content:Personal background and interestsEducational background, including year in college, major(s)/minor(s), and specific areas of interestProfessional aspirations, specialty areas, and past or current professional experiences (internships, jobs, etc.)Any additional information that you deem important to your peers’ understanding of you as an individual and member of this community.The post should include a brief introduction addressing your audience as well as a brief goodwill closing.You will also need to decide how to organize the required information and make it visually inviting for the audience, using recommendations outlined in Ch. 1 of the textbook.Your reply to at least one other student’s initial post with the goal of making connections and following the guidelines for #2 and #3 above is due end-of-day Saturday, May 26. This response post should clearly add to the conversation, including additional information about yourself and/or questions about your peers.The supporting materials for this assignment include:Chapter 1: “Succeeding in Business Communication”Chapter 2: “Adapting Your Message to Your Audience”Some Sources:fd11f7d08c9b86a95f0f6c7bef8e81946ba61826
Business Communication 1-(Costs of Poor Communication) 2-(On Boarding Message and Response)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.