Principles of A&P I (Biol 2113)Albany Technical CollegeWeek 9 Activity Instructions: Please place your first and last name, the due date, and the activity number in the upper right-hand corner of every assignment (-5 if missing).If any other information is included, a penalty of 2-points will be applied to the assignment. Follow the directions to avoid penalties. This assignment should be written in Times New Roman Font, 12 font size, single or double space (-10 if missing). All work should be typed in black ink (-10 if missing). You must provide a complete reference at the end of the assignment. This reference must be in APA Style. You must provide one reference at the end of the assignment (-10 if missing). Don’t forget that penalties will apply for spacing beyond double spacing, sentence errors, misspelling, and incomplete thoughts. Please see your projected learning schedule for the assigned due date and time.Chapter 12: Nervous System III: Senses Weekly Assignment DirectionsFor the assignment this week, a summary is required to discuss the information in chapter 12. This summary must have at least 650 words on all sections of chapter 12. If the summary provided information from sections 12.1 – 12.5, you will receive a 15-point penalty for having an incomplete summary. Do not provide an outline. If outlines are provided, a penalty of 30-points will be deducted from the overall grade. Remember, that at the end of the summary, you must provide at least 1 complete reference that is cited in APA format. If the reference is not in the complete APA format, a penalty will be provided for incomplete references. If you have forgotten how to cite information using APA format, utilize resources to ensure that you are following the directions for the reference that is required at the end of the assignment. Remember, at least one complete reference is required for the assignment.
BIOL2113 Albany Technical College Week 9 Nervous System Essay
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.