Assignment Guidelines A. Windshield Survey The Windshield Survey is comprised of general qualitative observations that give you a snapshot of the community that you can capture as you drive/walk through the community. The demographic data can be obtained online, through the public library, county or township administration buildings. Please address each of these points in a narrative format following APA guidelines: 1.Geographical description Boundaries, geographical, political, or economic, how is it seen. Housing a zoning Sign of decay 2. Health Resources a. Type of services available: health department, private MD, dentist, hospital clinic, b. pharmacy, health promotion, mental health c. School and occupational health services d. Official and voluntary services e. Self help and support groups f. Service organizations, faith-based programs g. Stores (grocery, retail, drug, dry cleaning, etc. h. Transportation 3. Citizen safety and protective services a. Police and fire b. Shelters for victims of abuse c. Others: neighborhood watch etc. 4. Services provided by senior citizens senior centers, meals on wheels, transportation, day care, long term care. a. Parks and recreational areas 5. Community welfare services beyond city/state aid as provisions for emergency food, shelter, and clothing. ***Must be presented in APA format, Arial 12 font with a minimum of 1000 words, not including title or reference pages. Must include at least 4 credible references, and pass Turnitin plagiarism check.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.