A new movement has started since the early 2000s, where some political groups are trying to remove American history from our children’s school curriculum and textbooks, specifically slave history. However, these groups also do not want to cover segregation or civil rights. By removing the history that we have just covered in these last eight weeks, the African American communities would be denied their connections to American History. Recently, African Americans have created movements such as “Black Lives Matter” to counteract these other groups. Many tie slave history to the development of segregation and racism that has spread throughout our country. A Historical Trauma has affected generations of African Americans because of what their ancestors had to endure just to survive in this country. This distrust has developed towards different groups, agencies and organizations. For those who are not affected, trying to understand what it means to be an African American in the United States showcases the need for this history to be taught in all schools and to every American.In a 500 word prepare a letter to the editor of your local newspaper that would explain to all of America why African American History should be taught in American schools.Explain why every American should known this history and propose how knowing specific parts of this history could help mend race relations in the United States.You will be expected to use specific facts, events and people to show how knowing this history can explain the trauma that has affected so many Americans.These facts, events, and people must come from your required work this term and from research in the library or from the course bibliography.If you wish, you can add to the letter some ways to heal our nation.What steps can we use to end racism and division among communities and cultures.INCLUDE IN TEXT CITATIONS AND/ OR REFERENCES AND HAVE WORK CITED AT THE ENDTO THE NEW YORK TIMES
American Military Importance of African American History in Schools Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.