1.) CONNECTIONS: What connections do you draw between the course and your own life and/or other learning?2.) CHALLENGE: What ideas, positions, or assumptions do you want to challenge or argue within the course?3.) CONCEPTS: What key concepts or ideas do you think are important and worth holding onto from the course?4.) CHANGES: What changes do you suggest be made in the course, either for you or others?All of these questions are in regards to an American Government class. Thank you. I put the course schedule below for reference to answer the above questions. Please write 5-7 sentences for each question.Chap. 1 American Government: Roots, Context, and Cult.Syllabus Quiz (mandatory assignment for attendance certification)Revel chapter Quiz 11/25Chap. 2 The ConstitutionRevel chapter Quiz 22/1Chap. 3 The Federal SystemRevel chapter Quiz 3 2/8Chap. 4 Civil LibertiesRevel chapter Quiz 4 Exam 1 Due in Canvas Discussion Forum 12/15Chap. 5 Civil RightsRevel chapter Quiz 5 2/22Chap. 6 CongressRevel chapter Quiz 6 3/1Chap. 7 The PresidencyRevel chapter Quiz 7 3/8SPRING BREAK 3/11 – 3/15NO CLASSChap. 8 The Executive Branch and the Federal BureaucracyRevel chapter Quiz 8 Exam 2 Due in Canvas Last Day to Withdraw 3/22 Discussion Forum 23/22Chap. 9 The JudiciaryRevel chapter Quiz 9 3/29Chap. 10 Public Opinion and Political SocializationRevel chapter Quiz 10 4/5Chap. 11 Political PartiesRevel chapter Quiz 11 4/12Chap. 12 Campaigns, Elections and VotingRevel chapter Quiz 12 Exam 3 Due in Canvas4/19Chap. 13 The News MediaRevel chapter Quiz 13 Term Project due in Canvas 4/26Chap. 14 Interest GroupsRevel chapter Quiz 14 5/3Chap. 15 Domestic and Economic PolicyRevel chapter Quiz 15 5/10Chap. 16 Foreign and Defense Policy
American Government Connections Between Course and Own Learning Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.