Policy Briefing PresentationStudents analyze an educational issue by conducting research on the issue and creating a policy briefing.Course Objectives Review and analyze educational literature pertaining to current trends in early childhood education. Present informed arguments on the major issues and controversies regarding early childhood education including the impact on young children and the profession.Directions:1) Save and print the Module 1 Analysis PDF.2) Create a Prezi or Microsoft PowerPoint presentation of 10 slides (including a title and references slides).a. Research the Internet for news stories on a contested educational problem or issue related to one of the following categories: Early Childhood State Accountability Systems Children’s Development of Competencies Effects of Developmental Issues on Children Policies on Children and Familiesb. Describe the problem or issue.c. Identify three courses of action available, including the “do nothing” option.d. Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each course of action.e. Determine the distributional and political effects (who will gain and lose from each course of action?).f. Using citations and references in APA (6th edition) to support your decision making, prioritize the three courses of action from the most effective to least effective. Provide a rationale for your recommendations.3) Follow the directions to submit your final presentation.
American College Effects of Developmental Issues on Children Presentation
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.