1.) Identity Development in AdolescenceJames Marcia extended Erikson’s work on identity crisis with the concepts of identity diffusion, identity foreclosure, identity moratorium, and identity achievement.To complete this discussion, apply one or more of these concepts to an area of life challenge, such as choosing a college major or career, or participating in significant relationships.o Describe the life challenge.o Describe one or more of Marcia’s concepts. ▪ How does this concept explain or apply to the life challenge?▪ How is culture or ethnicity important to adolescent identity development?▪ Does culture and ethnicity have an effect on this area of life challenge?In addition, in your post:o Either: Refer to and integrate ideas presented in the text and supplemental information. Cite the textbook or other unit resources at least twice within your discussion.o Or: Cite at least one scholarly resource from the Capella library to support your discussion. Do not use popular media sources such as Wikipedia or About.com.2.) Cognitive Development in AdolescenceA great deal of current research focuses on understanding adolescent cognitive development and driving behaviors. Teenagers, ages 16 to 19, have the highest vehicle accident rates of any age group (State of California, Department of Motor Vehicles, 2011), and car crashes are the leading cause of adolescent deaths (CDC, 2010).For this discussion, respond to the following prompts:o What are some sociocultural and cognitive factors, besides lack of skill, that may play a role in teenagers’ risk-taking while driving? Be sure to read the articles before responding.o What factors contribute to an adolescent’s readiness to drive?o What are your recommendations, based on what you have learned (and your own observations), for an age when teenagers should be legally allowed to drive?Support your statements and recommendations with concepts from developmental theory and information from scholarly or other professional sources.ReferencesBerk, L.E. (2018). Exploring Lifespan Development (4thed). Boston, Massachusetts: Pearson.Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2010). Fatal teen crashes: The reality.Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/MotorVehicleSafety/Teen_Drivers…State of California, Department of Motor Vehicles. (2011). Teenage drive crash statistics.Retrieved from http://www.dmv.ca.gov/teenweb/more_btn6/traffic/
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.