Problem Identification and BackgroundCompetency AlignmentThis assignment has been designed to facilitate your understanding of the following course competencies:Evaluate criminal justice leadership and organizational policies and practices using theoretical frameworks.Analyze ethical practices within political, social, economic, and ideological contexts.Apply principles of diversity and inclusiveness.Integrate current, relevant, peer-reviewed academic research and literature.Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of the criminal justice profession.InstructionsConduct scholarly research to identify a problem that is affecting criminal justice leadership, a criminal justice organization, and (or) organizational policies and practices using theoretical frameworks. The identified problem must also involve one of the following elements of criminal justice: leadership, ethics, diversity and inclusiveness, team dynamics, or change and innovation. Describe the problem, and create an introduction to the problem that provides information within applicable political, social, economic, and ideological contexts.Then, create an analysis of the background of the problem. Your analysis should compile and evaluate valid, reliable current and historical research to investigate the circumstances surrounding the problem and its implications for the criminal justice system. Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate criminal justice leadership and organizational policies and practices using theoretical frameworks. Clearly delineate the problem as to the different groups that are affected by it.The Capella University Library’s Evaluating Sources tutorial might be helpful as you consider validity and reliability of the research sources you discover.In your assignment, be sure to address the following critical elements, which align with the grading criteria:Explain a problem that is affecting criminal justice leadership or a criminal justice organization or organizational policies and practices using theoretical frameworks.Evaluate valid, reliable current and historical research to investigate the circumstances surrounding a problem and its implications for the criminal justice organization within political, social, economic, and ideological contexts.Describe how the problem relates to the concepts of leadership, ethics, diversity and inclusiveness, team dynamics, and change and innovation.Writing RequirementsLength: At least 4 double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and running header.References: At least 5 peer-reviewed resources formatted following APA guidelines.Formatting: Use correct APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references.Font size and type: Times New Roman, 12 point.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.