please write the answer on your own words please.1. Frederick Macaulay is credited with introducing the concept of “duration” back in 1938. Why was this such a significant discovery?2. The Federal Reserve has often been referred to as “the lender of last resort.” What does this mean and what is the significance of this statement?3. Discuss why you would expect a difference in the correlation of returns portfolio risk. Specifically, why would you expect low correlation in the rates of return of domestic and foreign securities?4. Define liquidity and discuss the factors that contribute to it. Give examples of a liquid asset and an illiquid asset, and discuss why they are considered liquid and illiquid.5.What is the difference between a zero – coupon bond and a coupon bond ? 6.Describe the functions performed by Federal Reserve Banks.7. Define the discount rate and the discount window.8. What are the primary responsibilities of the Federal Open Market Committee?9.What are the primary responsibilities of the Federal Open Market Committee?10. What are the tools used by the Federal Reserve to implement monetary policy?
2 to 3 sentence only answering questions. some questions only one sentence.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.