2 Critical Response Write-Ups for the due readings (see course outline for due dates and template for the write-up towards the end of the syllabus) These write-ups need to be typed. They do not have to be done in essay form, but can be done in outline form. They should show evidence of your understanding of the author’s main ideas as well as your critical reflections on those ideas. The reading response, be it done either in outline or essay form, should be at least 2 double spaced pages long and no more than 5 pages long. Please refer to the template (attached towards the end of the syllabus) for reading responses. You will be asked to share some of your questions and thoughts during class discussion #1 on this article: https://www.edutopia.org/blog/the-physical-environment-of-classrooms-mark-phillips #2 on this article https://www.tolerance.org/magazine/fall-2006/learning-lakota Template for reading responses Title of reading: We have just finished a reading about… The key points of this reading are… Given what I have learned from this reading, the following questions were raised for me… Or Given what I have learned from this reading, the following concerns were raised for me… Or Given what I have learned from this reading, the following issues were raised for me… Or This reading leads me to offer the following feedback…
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.