Problem 3Company A is considering acquiring Company B for $1,000,000 in cash. Based on market analysis, a targeted cost of capital for Company B is 12%. Company A has estimated that Company B can generate $ 90,000 of free cash flows over the next 12 years. Should Company A acquire Company B? Please defend your answer using Net Present Value analysis.Problem 4A website company generates revenues by selling annual subscriptions to its online service for $1,000/year, paid in full upon subscribing. It sells 10 subscriptions on January 1, 2012 and 10 subscriptions on July 1, 2012.1. What is the company’s revenue for 2012?2. Assuming no other transactions, what do the company’s Income Statement and Balance Sheet look like at end of 2012?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.